Like SXSW, and CMJ, the A3C attracts a large demographic of artists, managers and general industry heads. As a result, one of the most popular parts of the A3C over the past three years has been our pannel and educational content.
Don't miss the opportunity to get educated at one of two dozen panels at Atlanta's A3C Hip Hop Festival, October 11-13, 2012, covering music topics such as marketing, publishing, production, media, touring, legal and more. A few of the confirmed panelists include industry professionals such as DJ Burn One, Wendy Day of Rap Coalition, Ray Daniels of R.A.Y.D.A.R. Ent., Steve Collins (Music & Film Clearance, Warner Brothers Ent.), Grammy-nominated producer Willy Will, Shawn Barron (Director of A&R, Atlantic Records), DJ Smallz and WillPower of SupaHotBeats.
Below is a preview of what we've announced so far:
- “Where’s My Check?” (publishing)
- “Rags to Riches” (streetwear entrepreneurship)
- “Road Rules” (touring)
- “What’s the Hook?” (marketing/branding)
- “I Rock a Mic but don’t Rap” (media)
- “The Balance” (mixtape)
- “The DMCA Took My Baby Away” (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
- “Are Pub Deals Right for You?” (publishing)
- “I Probably Blew Out Your Speakers” (producer)
- “What’s Your Spin on It?” (DJ)
- “Run That Back” (engineer)
- “Does Regional Sound Still Exist?”