Do you love live events? Have you ever helped planned an event or worked behind the scenes?
A3C needs Stage Managers for our festival’s 12th anniversary. You will gain valuable experience in event management and receive all tools necessary for success.
We are looking for professional people with some event management experience to volunteer October 5th-9th. You will be required to undergo one day of training the third week of September. We will offer two alternates dates (TBD).
Responsibilities during the festival include:
- Ensure all artists know their set time, set length, and where to go for Interviews
- Be in contact with curators & venues prior to the event
- Work with venue & production staff to maintain schedules.
- Know who to call or ask when more complex questions arise.
- Ability to use provided tools (A3C Mobile APP, FAQ Sheets) to answer any and all questions from Conference/Festival Attendees.