Explore the initial group of industry experts, trailblazers and innovators speaking at this year’s A3C Conference - Steve Rifkind, MC Lyte, A-Trak, DJ Drama, Don Cannon, Sonny Digital, Fadia Kader, Amber Grimes, Honorable C.N.O.T.E, Zaytoven, Bangladesh and many more.
The A3C Conference brings together hip-hop artists, creatives and entrepreneurs in the music industry to connect, learn and create. The 3-day conference aims to empower and educate those that shape hip-hop music, technology, and culture. The A3C Conference hosts dozens of panels, workshops, mixers, mentor sessions and interviews with hundreds of tastemakers, thought-leaders and industry experts.
2017 Speakers (many more to be announced)
- MC Lyte (MC/Entrepreneur)
- Steve Rifkind (WAV Media)
- A-Trak (Fools Gold)
- DJ Drama (DJ/A&R)
- Don Cannon (Producer/A&R)
- Fadia Kader (Instagram)
- Amber Grimes (Spotify)
- Sonny Digital (Producer)
- Zaytoven (Producer)
- Bangladesh (Producer)
- Honorable C.N.O.T.E (Producer)
- Justice Baiden (LVRN Records)
- Combat Jack (The Combat Jack Show)
- Lee Anderson (Paradigm Agency)
- Lars Murray (Pandora)
- Roy Broderick Jr. (Intuition ATL)
- Nikki Marshall (Warner Music Group)
- Abe Batshon (BeatStars)
- Damien Ritter (Black & Orange Management)
- Philip Stein (StreamCut Media)
- Lynn Richardson (Hip Hop Sisters Foundation)
- Antony Bruno (Royalty Exchange)
- Greg Smith (SESAC)
- Jason Reddick (ASCAP)
- Mitchell Martin (BMI)
- Regina N. Bradley (Kennesaw State University)
- STREETRUNNER (Producer)
- Henny Tha Bizness (Producer)
- Carlon Ramong (LVRN Records)
- Jonathan Master (EMPIRE Distributions)
- Janee Bolden (Bossip)
- Antony Bruno (Royalty Exchange)
- Joey Womack (Goodie Nation)
- David Wall Rice (Morehouse College)
Over the next few month we’ll be announcing more than 1,500 artists, producers, entrepreneurs, creatives and industry experts participating in the A3C Festival & Conference in Atlanta from October 4-8.
2017 A3C Conference Tracks:
- Artist Accelerator - Independent Hip-Hop Artists and Managers
- Beatstars Summit - Entrepreneurial Producers & Beatmakers
- Labelx - Innovative Labels, Music Companies and Collectives
Innovative labels, music companies and collectives on the forefront of the rapidly evolving music industry connect to discuss trends and technology, cultivate growth and promote best practices.
- Music Tech - Music Tech Startups, Music Industry, Entrepreneurs and Investors
Discover new music technology that impacts how artists share, create, market and monetize music. Meet and learn from those behind the most innovative tech advances in music.
- Action Summit - Activists, Academic and Artists
Activists, Academics and Artists connecting to address social justice challenges, learn from community leaders and develop actionable initiatives.
A3C Conference takes place in three facilities: Conference Center (Loudermilk Center), Action Summit (Auburn Ave Research Library) and Creator Complex (Georgia State University's Creative Media Industries Institute).
Conference Center (Wed, Oct 4 - Fri, Oct 6)
The conference center is the epicenter of the A3C conference. The facility ensures artists, producers, entrepreneurs and the music industry at-large are able to network and gain invaluable experiences and useful information.
Action Summit (Thur, Oct 5 - Fri, Oct 6)
The Action Summit invites activists, academics, and artists to connect, discuss and address social justice challenges.
Creator Complex (Fri, Oct 6)
The creator complex will provide some of Hip Hop's most talented artists and producers the space and resources necessary to collaborate and create.