The purpose of the Creative Industries Exchange is to help rising leaders in music acquire new knowledge and improve their leadership capacity by learning from influential music business executives. Participants will learn how to build cross-country partnerships and agile businesses in an ever-changing music world.
The Creative Industries Exchange will consist of four (4) emerging music business executives from each cohort in Atlanta, and Canada will provide future music business executives the opportunity to import & export services and expand into international markets.
Goals of the Program
- Increase small business production into international markets
- Strengthen business operations and development of executive's clients
- Create a network of industry stakeholders between Atlanta and Toronto
- Be a launching pad for international creative businesses
- Help music executives acquire new knowledge and improve their leadership capacity
Interested applicants must be based in the City of Atlanta, have a valid passport, and able to commit to a one-week residency from May 5 to May 12, 2019.
Spotify Secret Genius Extension
Spotify Secret Genius will be expanding the Creative Industries Exchange to include one (1) producer and one (1) songwriter to be a part of the program. All interested applicants must be located within the City of Atlanta, have a valid passport, and be able to travel May 8 to May 11, 2019.
To apply, send social media profiles and music to Spotify representative Paris Kirk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Selections will be made directly by the Secret Genius team.