The 13th annual A3C Festival & Conference is going to be amazing... just saying.
Start planning ahead, mark your calendars, book your travel, make reservations and tell your friends. It's going down this year. As you can tell, we're pretty excited... and over the next few months we'll be telling you why.
If you've been to A3C Festival & Conference before, you are in store for something special this year. If you haven't been, this is the perfect year to start. We'll begin announcing the A3C Festival line up in a few months, and have already begun dreaming up line-ups. The A3C Conference will have two new facilities and more opportunites to network and create. We're going to be producing more original content this year, AND we've
btw... Passes go on sale NEXT WEEK!
So What's new in 2017?
- We've moved. The A3C Festival is a 2-day outdoor music festival at The Georgia Freight Depot from Sat, Oct 7 & Sun, Oct 8. The outdoor venue is bigger, we've got an indoor facility and better parking. The A3C Festival is going to be on another level. And don't worry, we're still going to have events on Edgewood Ave, it's right down the street.
- We've partnered with Georgia State University's Creative Media Industries Institute to develop the "Creator Complex." The Creator Complex will provide some of hip-hop’s most talented artists and producers the space and resources necessary to collaborate and create.
- We're launching the Action Summit, which invites activists, academics and artists to connect, discuss and address social justice challenges. The 2-day summit will host a series of panels, workshops, mixers and sessions culminating in the 3rd annual A3C Action Pitch Competition.
Pass options have changed, check it out:
- There is no more "VIP" pass. This year, we have a VIP Upgrade. The VIP Upgrade is an add-on to the Festival or A3C pass, but it does not grant access to the A3C Festival. The VIP Upgrade enable access to the A3C Festival's VIP Area that includes the pit in front of the main stage and a lounge with a bar, couches, tables and chairs next to the main stage. You also get access to the Artist Lounge at the A3C Festival. And you get some free drinks, a limited edition A3C t-shirt and 25% of A3C merchandise.
- We've also created a new pass ["Executive"] for music industry professional, artists, and entrepreneurs looking to grow their business and/or career. Among other things, you'll have access to private events, mixers and parties with other industry leaders and influencers.
- This year, the Festival pass doesn't include access to the official A3C shows, events or parties... but don't worry, it's much less expensive! Tickets for specific events will be sold at the door. If you want to get the most out of your week, we recommend the A3C pass, which includes all the benefits of the Festival and Conference passes, plus you’ll have access to all to the official A3C events taking place between Wed, Oct 4 - Sun, Oct 8th.
Watch 2016 Recap Video
don't take our word for it, listen to them...
A3C has been, and continues to be, what so many other music festivals can only still pretend to be; a place that truly showcases the next generation of hip-hop artists. - Nathan Slavik (DJ Booth)
A3C, that’s very important in the hip-hop community. - 2 Chainz (Artist)
Luv to the team at A3C for givin artists a platform to be heard and build their craft!! - Diddy (Artist/Entreperneur)
A3C is legendary and amazing! - Nardwar
A3C provided an opportunity for attendees ranging from artists to publicists to journalists to gather and meet minds, exchange ideas, and enjoy good music. - Okayplayer
The atmosphere is beautiful, we need A3C - Pharoahe Monch
A3C is a beautiful thing - Jean Grae
A3C is dope - Blackthought
The A3C Hip-Hop Festival, a five day smorgasbord of concerts, panels, film screenings and live art. Whether you’re a major or minor fan of hip-hop — and especially if you are local — an A3C stop should be on your radar next time around. - AJC
A3C [All Three Coasts] is a hip-hop institution and annual gathering of like-minded individuals that happens in Atlanta. - Rolling Out
What started as a small local showcase in Atlanta has grown into a prime destination for anybody who’s anybody in the hip-hop world.- The Boombox
A3C was great way to not only meet my peers within the industry, but connect on a grassroots level to all our fans - Leo Kau (Goodwood NYC)
A3C is a special, almost insulated, community that demands the best from itself and it has delivered time and time again. - Dr. David Wall Rice (Morehouse College)
A3C and Atlanta brings about creative vibes for artists. It's true to the culture and pays homage to the greats. - Stalley (Artist)
Atlanta is a neutral space where everone can be apart of a melting pot & there's no pressure; A3C is sich a great festival - Monie Love (Arist)
I love being able to see new artists & how Hip-Hop is growing bring an elder in the game. Love being able to see this at home; A3C is dope for this - Big Gipp (Artist)
A Pioneering conference that is steering Atlanta's entertainment community in the right direction. - Phliana Williams (Tunecore)
An amazing opportunity to network and build with other industry professionals. - Diana Schweinbeck (Entrepreneur)
The pivotal moment in Hip-hop every year - Bram Bessoff (Georgia Music Partners)