CALLING GEORGIA COLLEGE MC'S....
The A3C Festival is excited to announce the launch of #A3Cu, our way to engage the college community and create an opportunity for students to better experience and participate in the A3C Festival.
To kick thing off, #A3Cu presents the #A3Cu Stage contest! Students MC's register for the contest online and get there classmates to vote for them, the 5 MC's with the most votes will perform on the #A3Cu stage at the 10th Annual A3C Festival, where a panel of judges will select the best performance of the night and dub them "Georgia's Best College MC"!
- Morehouse College
- Spelman College
- Clark Atlanta University
- Georgia State University
- Georgia Southern University
- Kennesaw State University
1. Student MC's REGISTER for the #A3Cu Stage Contest
2. MC's Promote their contest page at their schools and get their classmates to vote for them
3. The 5 MC's with the most votes will win a performance slot on the #A3Cu stage at the 10th Annual A3C Festival
4. A panel of judges will select the best performance of the night and declare them "Georgia's Best College MC"
The GRAND PRIZE Winner will receive:
- Title of "Georgia's Best College MC"
- Performance slot at A3C 2015
- Featured Interview on A3C Website
- A3C "swag" bag
10th Anniversary A3C Festival
A3C has become the preeminent hip-hop festival in the US, incorporating various features within the hip-hop culture. Founded in 2005, A3C has grown from a regional showcase to a world-renown brand and celebrated cultural experience including: music, education, art, film, style, tech, pro-audio and more. 2013 A3C featured over 500 performances from living legends and rising stars to aspiring talent from across the world. Today, the 5-day festival takes place annually each October at over 30 venues and stages across several closely connected, high-traffic neighborhoods in the metro Atlanta area. In 2013 A3C engaged nearly 25,000 attendees on-site and reached millions more from around the globe online.
We are also excited to have been named The Grammy's Top 12 "Must Attend" US Festivals (link)