Young Chop is a producer and artist originally from Chicago, Illinois. He’s most known for producing hits with fellow Chicago native Chief Keef such as Love Sosa, I Don’t Like & Earned It. While constantly working on his own material, Chop's list of production credits continued expanding, with new work on tracks by Soulja Boy, Rick Ross, Big Sean, Ty Dolla $ign, Juicy J, and many others.
Young Chop has gone on to work with an impressive list of artists such as Lil Reese, Gucci Mane, Ace Hood, Soulja Boy, Fredo Santana, Lil Durk, Kid Ink, Big Sean, Birdman, French Montana, Pusha T, Travi$ Scott, Trinidad James, Juicy J, Ty Dolla $ign DJ Khaled, Wiz Khalifa, Puff Daddy, 2 Chainz, and Rae Sremmurd.
Tracklanta, presented by ChooseATL and powered by BandLab during A3C Festival & Conference gives artists the opportunity to record with Young Chop! Enter Tracklanta for the chance to win a full day in the studio with this super producer.
How to Enter
- Download the BandLab app on iOS or Android, or head to bandlab.com on your desktop’s Chrome browser
- Login or create an account
- Head to the Explore page, where you can find the contest here. Look out for #ATLgame
- Upload your track by importing it directly or create an original track using BandLab’s Mix Editor
- Hashtag #ATLgame in the description.
Each of the five Tracklanta producers has created a specially made beat for this round. Download the stems from one of five specially made beats and freestyle over it. You can submit multiple entries for this round.
- Head to the contest landing page here and scroll down to Featured Contests. Look out for beats from each producer. There are 5 to choose from, marked with the title “A3C”
- You can listen to the beats by tapping play, and when you’ve chosen your prefered beat/s, tap on “Enter Contest”. Alternatively, you can listen to the 5 beats below, and tap on the green "fork" button to download the stems
- Tapping "Enter Contest" downloads the stems of the beat and opens up the Mix Editor. Here, you can record and freestyle over the beat, or remix it to your heart's content
- Once you’re done with your freestyle recording in the Mix Editor, publish your track and hashtag #tracklanta in the revision description
- You can enter up to five times in this section – once per producer/beat.
A pair of GA tickets to attend the 15th anniversary A3C Festival & Conference (worth $349 USD).
Recording and mentorship experience in Atlanta, Georgia with your corresponding Tracklanta producer.
What’s not included: Travel & Lodging - you’ll need to make your way to Atlanta and organize accommodation.
IMPORTANT: Users found to be in violation of the BandLab Community Guidelines or contest rules during the contest period will be automatically disqualified from the winner’s selection process.
Getting started on BandLab - your path to Tracklanta!