Startup Development Institute and On The Grind Podcast present our Inaugural Media and Tech Pitch Event.
If you are a startup or have an idea that could change the world then apply to become one of the four finalist to pitch live in the epicenter of innovation in Atlanta, The Atlanta Tech Village! A room full of hundreds of entrepreneurs, investors and our 3 judges who are titans in the media and tech space.
Apply now to get one step closer to bringing your idea to life!
Applications are now being accepted for this epic pitch competiton. Watch 4 finalist battle it out as they pitch their world changing ideas. Only one will be crowned as the best startup idea in the south!
Grand Prize: 6 month FREE membership for 2 desks at the 4th biggest tech startup hub in America! - Atlanta Tech Village. - A $3,600 value!
1] JERMAINE DUPRI
A legend in the music business and now a technology investor Jermaine Dupri will be our honorary guest!
Jermaine started in the music business as young as ten years old. By the time he was 20 he had not only formed one of the most popular hip hop groups in the world Kriss Kross but also took the album quadruple platnium. By the time he was 21 he formed his own record label So So Def Recordings and went on to sign some of the biggest acts in the industry. He has been nominated for multiple Grammys, including winning Best R&B Song of the year in 2006. Besides selling millions of albums worldwide, cultivating artist like Usher and Mariah Carey and responsible for writing the lyrics to some of the most popular songs in the world. He was recently inducted into the song writers hall of fame as the second hip hop artist of all time!2018 marks the 25th anniversary for So So Def. Besides being on top of the music game, today
Jermaine Dupri is a technology investor. With several projects under his belt and constantly looking for other world changing ideas he will be participating as one of the judges for the pitch battle during this event!
2] ANTHONY NEWSTEAD
The Coca-Cola Company- Global Director Emerging Technologies and Strategic Innovation, Co-Founder The Bridge Community
3] JOE BEVERLY
President of Atlanta Technology Angles, Currently Board member of various startup companies
Sunday, April 1st = Last Day to Apply
Thursday, April 12th at 6:00PM
Buy your tickets here: www.onthegrind7.eventbrite.com
THE EVENT WILL COVER:
- The Pitch Event: Come see the 4 finalist battle it out in front of a live audience as they pitch their world changing ideas!
- Come meet Jermaine Dupri and network with incredible entrepreneurs - Build your rolodex!
- Live Interview with Jermaine Dupri as we discuss his career, entrepreneurship and technology investing
- How technology is changing the music industry and how to stay relevant
- Learn what it takes to scale a company- How Jermaine took So So Def from an idea to a muli platnium record label!
- WORK ETHIC, THE HUSTLE, THE GRIND!
- Exclusive event where you will get the opportunity to meet Jermaine and some of the biggest investors & entreprenerus in the city!
- Passion is key to success