A3C Festival & Conference is a lot of different things to a lot of people. For many, A3C is an annual gathering of hip-hop artists, creatives and entrepreneurs in the music industry to connect, learn and build together. A3C is also a platform to discover the next generation of stars while honoring the icons and trailblazers of hip-hop. To some, A3C is a just a week of awesome shows and parties in Atlanta... and that's cool too.
Regardless of why you come to “hip-hop’s family reunion,” we are all a part of something bigger.
Here are a few rules:
- Let's all enjoy and celebrate hip-hop culture.
- Let's all bring great energy and be thoughtful of others.
- Let's all try to make new friends and be kind.
People come from around the world to ATL for hip-hop, good energy and unity. Let's not let them down.
Over the last 13 years A3C has grown from a local showcase to become one of the most important hip-hop events of the year, but we wouldn't be anything without y'all.
Tag A3C and use #A3CRollCall & #A3C17
By The Numbers:
- 1,257 Artists, Producers & DJs Performing
- 314 Speakers
- 122 Cities Represented
- 58 Event Curators
- 51 Non-Profit & Educational Organizations
- 29 States Represented
- 5 Social Justice Activists Pitching for $10,000
- 5 Music Tech Startup's Being Highlighted
- 7 ATL Music Tech Companies Represented
- 1 Cultural Icon Award Winner
- 1 Social Impact Award Winner
If you're coming to #A3C17 or want to support the event from far, let people know by posting one of these images on your social. Let's show the internet how we get down.
Post one of these images and tag #A3CRollCall #A3C17
The A3C App has the up-to-date lineup & schedule and a festival guide with FAQs, interactive map, and shopping/eating suggestions.
If you aren't already down...